Read the application carefully and make sure you enter all the information in detail and correctly. Most applications will be approved within a few hours and entering incorrect or incomplete information will drag it out much longer.
The payments for the personal loan are non-negotiable, and there will often be fees for no payment or late payments. So, paying the minimum amount on time is very important, especially to protect your credit score. There will be different ways of paying so find the best method for you.
Can You Get a Personal Loan payday loans in Springfield with No Job?
You will need to have a job or some proof of income in order to get a personal loan. Income does not necessarily have to come from employment – even social security payments are considered income in the eyes of some lenders.
What Is the Minimum Income Needed for a Personal Loan?
The minimum income required will depend greatly on the type of loan you are looking for, whether it is secured or unsecured, the amount, and the lender. Some lenders only require a small income (around $800 a month), and some require much more (around $20,000 a year).
Alternatives to Low Income Loans
- Payday Loans: A payday loan (sometimes called a direct deposit loan ) is a type of personal loan that requires income as it is a short-term loan that generally is expected to be repaid on your next payday.
- Secured Personal Loans: A secured personal loan will tend to offer larger loan amounts but will have an asset as collateral – whether it be a vehicle or a home. If you cannot pay the loan off, then you risk losing the asset.
- Borrow Money: You could borrow the money from a number of sources, including banks, your peers, and your family.
- Credit Cards: Credit cards are useful as you are able to spend them on whatever you like (paying bills, purchasing assets). Each credit card will have a limit, however, and will need to be repaid before more credit can be obtained.
- Credit Union Personal Loans: If you are a member of a credit union, then they often offer loans that have lower fees and interest rates than traditional lenders and banks. The loans work in the same way as a standard personal loan, they just require a membership to apply.
- Short-Term Loans: As the name implies, short-term loans are designed to be paid back within a few months. However, these are truly on available for those with excellent credit scores and are high earners.
What Can I Do If I Don’t Qualify for a Personal Loan?
Not everyone is going to automatically qualify for a loan from every lender. If you think that you meet all requirements, but you still get rejected, then there are a few things that you can do.
Improve Credit Score
One common reason why people get knocked back from getting a personal loan is that their credit score is too low. If this is the case, no amount of begging will work – you are either going to need to find a lender that will accept your lower score or work on raising it.
Get a Job that Pays
Another reason why many people may get rejected from a loan is that their income is not high enough. The easy solution to this is to get a job that pays above the minimum required. Getting a higher-paid job will not only mean that you may suddenly become eligible for a loan but will be more likely to afford the repayments.